From Compliance to Culture – and most things in between!
Strong Human Resource support is among the most critical needs for businesses and organizations during times of growth and change. And it is often not a priority for small and mid-size businesses until there is a problem that needs addressing.
At Lauber Business Partners, our focus is on helping you succeed by ensuring you have both the best offense and defense in the management of your human capital. We bring our three areas of expertise to this important work to help you achieve your goals: Search & Permanent Placement of Leadership Talent; Fractional on-going leadership; and Interim leadership or project work.
Our experienced and trusted HR Business Partners have a full complement of capabilities to ensure your team has the optimal continuum of support and services to thrive. Not sure what you want or need in terms of HR support? Our first step is often to provide an assessment of your current organization and then present a recommendation for how you might proceed.
Our HR Business Partners have over 80 years of experience in a variety of businesses and organizations – from small privately held firms, to Fortune 500 companies and non-profit organizations – human capital is every organization’s most important asset. We look forward to supporting you and your team ensure success for the future.
- Fractional leadership services
- Employee manual development
- DISC assessments
- Employee on-boarding process development
- Development and oversight of employee training programs
- Workers Compensation monitoring
- Workplace safety programs
- Employee recognition programs
- Software evaluation and recommendation
- Vendor evaluation and recommendation (for example – insurance brokers, etc.)
- HR due diligence for acquisitions
- Balanced Scorecard development and implementation
- Succession planning
- Compliance audits
- Leadership recruiting
- Process redesign
- Change management
- Executive, high potential, employee and team coaching
- Workforce planning
- Compensation structure assessment and design
- Employee engagement and retention planning
- Organizational design
- Team building
- FLSA classifications
- Job Description development
- Workplace Investigations
- Performance management systems evaluation and design
- Benefit plan assessment and design
- 401k plan assessment and design
- Incentive plan design
- Board of Directors recruitment and programming
- Development of organizational communication strategies
- Human resource acquisition integration planning
- Executive education offerings
- Social media presence